Style up your Life

Style up your Life
peace...

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Yesterday's night...


Yesterday's night was another physical training for me. I thought it was over for the physical part for yesterday BUT NO... THERE'S MORE!
Ryezal and I went to B Boys / B Girl Class conducted by Larry. Thanks to Ryezal who told me that there is no running for his class yet just a simple warm ups. THANK YOU SO MUCH RYEZAL! hahahhhahahas!
To think of it, it wasn't that bad after all. I kinda enjoyed it as SGC dancers cheered and communicate with one another to go on and on. It was my first time jogging with them and I already felt that the bonds among the SGC members is getting closer within a short period of time. GOOD JOB!
Running:
Larry jogged with us to studio 2 and then exit the cultural and arts centre and then here the "hell" comes. Larry: "You guys must reach the car park before I do, one person behind me, 10 push ups. " Knowing that Larry is a super fit guy, I ran like "mad scientist". hahahahhs!
Now, 6 of them were late, so yea, 60 it is... :)
Larry: " The top level of the multi story car park. "
Mind you, we can't take the staircase. We have to run the exact route where the cars is going up and down of the multi-story car park. I thought it was a short multi-storey car park, but i was wrong... again... that's where SGC dancers kept cheering for one and another and help those who are left behind. HEY! wait a minute, this reminds me of one quote,
"Ohana, means family,
Family means that nobody gets left behind."
I think that quote is super sweet and touching. Okay, now back to the story, everyone make it through before Larry did, but then Larry asked us who is not with us, (they are at the dance studio who do not want to run), therefore, we need to do push ups because they didn't run. This reminds me of the Nutz crew training back in the secondary school years. HAHAHAS. Instructors always have some tricks up on their sleeves! hahahahs!
Well, moving on, we need to run down back and head to the place where it head to the E3 level 3. From there, we were asked to line up with a partner and sprint to the furthest chair before the person behind you tap you. If you're tapped, you need to do 10 push ups, if you didn't get tapped, the person behind you need to do the 10 push ups. Creative! I like! hahahaahas!
After that, there's a mini tour by Larry through jogging and told us the history of the places where the seniors of SGC practice. Then went on to the escalator and sprint down within 20 seconds. After that, back to the dance studio before Larry did. Phewwww....
Next, the debut performance which is on October. I got some rough ideas and visualised what I want my group to do but I scared that the things that visualise may not come true as I don't even know my teammates' abilities. Well, I should experiment on them.. muahahahaha! Let's do trial and error with my group. heheh..
In all, I did enjoy the techniques of 6 steps, the cyphers, and sharing sessions that SGC had contributed for the benefits of the Freshies. Thank you guys! :)
ps: I love my girlfriend ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment