Style up your Life

Style up your Life
peace...

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Changes and fun...

This is the best picture of all time! My girlfriend and I went to the zoo last year and she snapped this photo. Well, I simply love this picture because there's me and her and in between us is the unshaded heart-like shape. Love this pic but love her most.

Now, she's having her fyp and internship. As for me, I got dance practices and debut's performance to focus on. Therefore, its kind of super busy and hard for us to meet and spend time with each other. But then again, we shall be understanding towards each other as the priority is EDUCATION! :) To my sweetheart: this is your last lap! all the way alright.. the reward is just around the corner. Jia you! ahahhahas! Love you larh! (hugs)

Now, let's talk about what's happening with me today. I woke up at 8am, head to shower and off to school (RP) for debut performance with Back to Basics. Reached there at 10:03am and they will already there! so efficient larh my teammates hahahas! Thank you for being punctual!

The air conditioner is not switched on just now. Therefore, it kind of hot in there but we are used to it after awhile. I taught them my choreography and to my surprise they can mange it! Wohoo! One song is almost done! yay! That is freaking fast and I hope we can complete the routine soon. hahahahs! (okay I'm being too ambitious). We ended at 1pm and then head home. In all I really love to teach them. I had fun and i hope they do as well. From there we went home as Saturday is an outing day for everyone. As for me, I stayed at home. I fell sick, not really sick actually, just a bit of giddy and the feeling of wanting to vomit.

When I reached home, my body directed me to the bed, and dozed off from there. I was supposed to go out with the Freekzy members but I didn't, sorry brothers! I hope you guys had fun today. Woke up and then EAT! my first meal was at 4:45pm. Since now is already 12:25am, I practically ate only one meal a day! hahahahs!

After that, I met my friends and we chill for awhile but then they want to go off somewhere, and I'm lazy to follow them. As a result, I went home and then do my essay which contributes to my UT2 grades. YAY! one burden is off! hahahhahas! Now I'm a bit relaxed now. In all I'm quite free today. So that's about it! Good morning!

ps: in confusing state.



No comments:

Post a Comment