Style up your Life

Style up your Life
peace...

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday - A whole day at home...




It's amazing that today I've stayed at home the whole day! Hahahas! I woke up at 12pm, came online into msn and just google around. Well, i had a new blog to express my feelings and thoughts out, got a new twitter account for myself. Why? It all started from this very right Sunday where I seriously don't have anything more to do.
So here I am, with all this nonsense behaviour of mine.
Afternoon: Sleep. Woke up at about 4pm and still got nothing to do! hahahas! Played counter strike and have this silly objective that I cant die, not even once before I killed the 100th person. So you guys can imagine how intense it is and the amount of restarts I've been through. hahahahs! silly me...
Chatted with Ryezal, one of my closest friend. He's a great friend to chill out with, to quarell in a friendly way with, and to just hang out like eating or share your views and opinions with. Eventhough he is irritating at times, but still he's a great friend! Shared with him some song, Chris Daughtry. he's the SHIT! Love the songs.
So yea... NEW BLOG + NEW TWITTER = MORE COMMITMENT. hahahas! Ouh dear what do I get myself into. Alright, just look at the positive side, try out new things, cos its good! :) Well, I'll end up my post now. Take care! :):):)

No comments:

Post a Comment