Style up your Life

Style up your Life
peace...

Thursday, June 10, 2010

When night falls, I'm out...


Today, I had nothing much to do. In the morning till 7:30pm I lazed around like a pig, and spending most of my morning and afternoon on computer, surfing the internet (facebook & twitter) and of course my all time favourite, COUNTER STRIKE! hahahahs!
Nothing much happened today and nothing interesting to talk about as I spent most of my time at home, rotting.
Night, went for Freekzy Nutz practice. All to meet under Faliq's block at 7:30pm and then from there we head to our practice venue, NTU. Today, analyse the mistakes, improvisations, comments and critics ourselves about the routine we had just showcased the other time for Dance Explosion.
In my opinion, our routine is good, but our facial expression doesn't seem to enjoy it. I just realised that we are lack or facial expression during our routine when Faliq bring out the point of facial expression. Credits to Faliq.
Working hard. I hope that it paid off. At least, we go there and give them a good fight. Well, that's about it. I wonder what's for me tomoro. The futere awaits...
Ps: I love Freekzy Nutz, every single one of you...














No comments:

Post a Comment