Style up your Life

Style up your Life
peace...

Friday, June 11, 2010

A whole day of dance world!



Good night everyone!

Finally I'm like HOME SWEET HOME! hahahas! today was freeking awesome! a whole day of non-stop dance agenda. Ryezal and I went to eat together at E4. We bought the food from W1 canteen and then head to booklink store to buy our bottle drinks. Ryezal ate alot btw (I'm sure he's going to curse and swear at me after reading this phrase). Well, I don't care.


Anyway, I taught Ryezal my choreo which I did last two days. To think of it, I scared that my teammates will not able to take it as Ryezal was quite worried about it. Well, I just give a try alright. One say, "No pain, no gain". Well, I enjoyed teaching him as he is quite a fast learner himself.


Today was suppose to be a hip hop class, but then Mel can't make it as she went for bobby's class so therefore, Larry take over her class. Well, it was not bad afterall, another B Boy/ B girl class again. How lucky can I be?
Well, physical training like running is Larry's forte. I ran a lot this week. What's with the running?! hahahahs! Moving on, we ran like everywhere around the school and then to the Admiralty park and back again to the practice venue with a sprint. Today, we've learnt about the techniques of six steps. It was a very fruitful sharing session as some of the basics information of six steps, I didnt know any of it.
Larry came to me personally and teach me a whole new level of six steps. Thank you so much Larry! At the end of the day, we end it with a short 15 minutes cypher and then a bit of cypher knowledge.
In all, the training was superb and fruitful for me as I think I've learnt a lot and will be looking forward to learn more on Larry's class (accept for the physical training hahahahhas!). Well, no Freekzy Nutz practice for today. So, I head home all alone from school with the music accompanying me throughout my journey. So here I am now. HOME!
The debut showcase will be in two weeks time (20% showcase), as a result tomoro Back To Basics will be training tomoro at RP and I will be teaching them the new choreography. Hopefully it will turn out well and nice. Pray for me guys. :)
Well, I shall end here now. Good night! Sweetdreams...
Ps: I'm scared for the World Hip Hop Championship 2010.






No comments:

Post a Comment