Style up your Life

Style up your Life
peace...

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Today awaits...


A super good morning! Well, today have to wake up at 9am to shower and get myself ready to go to school (Republic Polytechnic) for a briefing for my friend's Final Year Project (FYP) which starts at 11am.

I am the guinea pig and I'm kind of excited to be involve in my friend's (Alvin and Izzy) FYP. Wondering of what I need to do and looking forward of what kind of test they are going to do on me. They both are in the same course as me so I can learn or predict what kind of things that I need to learn in future. WOhoooo! thinking about the apparatus, the testing methods, the procedure and many more! Kind of exciting isn't it!

From there, I mightknow my results and I will be more aware of my abilities or something. YAY! okok I'm feeling more excited myself while typing! haahhahas!

Now, after the briefing, I've got nothing to do actually, maybe chilling and hang out around school for awhile before heading to Freekzy Nutz practice at NTU at 8pm or maybe head to the library to find som informations about my essays which is due on the 13th June. It's sucks to have holidays which is not the same as other polytechnics or other institutes as you can't do much when your friends are not around. And when they're are having their holidays, we are not, and they're gona have fun with their friends when we are studying. Ouh ya! talking about studying, my understanding test (UT) have not finish yet. It resumes when school reopens. sigh.

Can't wait to experience what the world have for me tomorrow. Well, I guess that's about it, wake up in the morning at 9am, must reach school at 11am, then head home or go to the library to do some research and then head to practice at night. Sounds Good. Alright then. I will write about the journey for the day later on at night :) Take care! :)

Ps: Im freeking bored. hahahahs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment