Style up your Life

Style up your Life
peace...

Monday, June 7, 2010

FYP test...

The windbreak test was a lot more tougher than I thought but it was a freeking great experience that I gained! hahahas!

During the test, they took my height and weight. Ouh ya! Got this superb machine which can calculate your subcutaneous fats and your muscle. Well, I have 12.3% of FATS and 37.7% of muscles. (show off!). Alright then... moving on, I was instructed to put on this super tight mask and it was really funny mask. You need to position your mouth like you're kissing someone before you wear it. It feels awkward for the first time and I kept laughing abt it. HAHAHAHAHAS!

Next, they take my hearbeat readings for 15 minutes and its good to hear that I am a very consistent breather. After 15 minutes, They gave me 1/4 filled cup of plain water for me to drink before the windbreak test. Well, that is the hardest part among the others!!!

When measuring my peak performance and my maximum acceleration with a weight of 5.3kg on the bike, it was as if like I will not able to make it. Super tiring as I've used my energy and when its done, my legs are like super duper wobbly! hahahas!I felt so weak and giddy. Try it and trust me, you will experience the same. The explanation to this is that most of the blood supply travels down to your legs as your legs need a lot more oxygenated blood than your upper body which results to your wobbly legs. And the reason you feel giddy is that you didnt eat early in the morning which may result to your gidyness or vomit.

Wow! I felt weak and start to burst into cold sweats. My face is so pale, vomitted, giddy and weak. hahahhahas! but thank god im fine now.BUT!! im tired like mad. woke up at 6am this morning and now I'm sitting with Ryezal talking nonsense. After that, we both going to Larry's B Boy class from 5pm to 9pm. After that, I'm dead. :)

Till then...

ps: Tired

No comments:

Post a Comment