Style up your Life

Style up your Life
peace...

Sunday, June 6, 2010

In school..


Okay here I am in school now blogging about the FYP. I went for the briefing of the project just to ensure that I am fully understood the procedure and what they are going to do to me. Overall, it was a quite challenging task. Firstly, I can't do both intense or light training, I need to consume the exact same meal of what I ate today. let me think, a can of soya bean, red chili chicken, green beans, curry and an egg, chocolate bubble tea. Hemmm.. ok that's kind of boring. Next, I cant eat after 10pm and i need to drink plain water and cannot consume any food before the test.
Wish me luck: Tomoro I need to reach school at 8am ( that's damn early!) hahahahhs! Well, it's okay. I'm just helping my friends out. So yea! Will do it for them. hahahhas! the briefing was quite informative about the process and stuff, but still, I can't wait for the actual test.
Ive eaten and I'm quite full. Ate my friend Zak. He's a nice guy. He's an easy-going person and you can talk to him about almost anything. A quite knowledgeable guy indeed.
So what's next?!

Meeting Ryezal at E4 and hang around with him while doing my essay as I'm all alone in school right now. A good company will be good for me. =) As for now, Im going to play COUNTER STRIKE! hahahhahahas! Going to kill some bots. PENG PENG PENG PENG! (counter terrorist wins) hehehh..... ;)
PS: Sleepy kid

No comments:

Post a Comment