Style up your Life

Style up your Life
peace...

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

34 more days...


( icantfind2010poster =( )

34 more days to Competition!!!(cos we're leaving on the 27th july) ARRGGGHHHHH!!!! Hemm, but so far so good! Out of 50 over grps, only 12 is selected for the finals. How to stand out from the rest? How to make a memorable routine for the judges' mind?


The hardest competitors will be ourselves. How to overcome it? There's lots of answers, but less actions. Lotsa things running through my head right now. Been practsing hard, but it is never enough till the day itself. A lot of sacrifices has been made and i hope that we really gave them a good fight. As long as we do justice to the choreography, have fun, and give our best on that day itself, I'm happy and will have no regrets leaving the stage.

34 more days of hardcore training, I have to endure this. Things havent be going as smooth lately due to the tight schedule. But hack it! One has to know one's priority and have to stand hard on the ground to face the outcome be it negative or positive after decision has been made. Well, I do hope I did the right thing. Thank you so much for the endless support from friends families and me dear BUM BUM (Happy 22 months)! Those advices and motivational talks spur me on. You guys are my "heart" which continues to pump oxygenated blood across my body for me to continue living. (okay okay! I know its too sciences based! hahahhahahas!)

Alright then, I'll just end here. Sorry for the late post. Been busy with all my projects, dance, and I really need a SLEEEPPPPP!!! GOOD NYTE! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment