Style up your Life

Style up your Life
peace...

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Looking left & right...



Good morning! Hope you guys have good night sleep and sweetdreams.. perhaps some of you guys are still in the wonderland! hahahahs!
Im late for the fyp sessions just now. I woke up at 6:34am when I suppose to wake up at 6am. Sorry my friends! Hope that I didn't cause any trouble except for the waiting part =(
When I finally arrive at 8:34am, they went straight to the experiment, procedures and tests. Well, it was freeking sleepy! All I need is my bed to be there at the science laboratory. They calculated my fats usage, carbohydrate usage, oxygen usage, hearbeat and so on. Too many calculations to list down now.
Now, here I am, alone at Republic Polytechnic seating at E4, falling asleep (while waiting for Ryezal to come). I kept looking left and right and I am not sure what I'm looking for. I dunnoe why but I just feel like it. Something just attracts my attention from both directions but thewre isn't anything or any kind visible actions. Weirdo me! Maybe it's due to insufficient sleep I had yesterday night.
A few minutes later, Wanling came down. She needs to do her FYP project and meet up with her group but all her team members is going to be late ( including the faccilitator) hahahahas! So yea, she sat with me and we had an informative and great chit chats. Then, she's off to her fyp meeting while I'm here all alone again and blogging.
What makes me "kanching" right now?! hemm... Let's list down the things that is worrying me.
1. Essay " which comes first the egg or the chicken" have not yet completed and the date due is this coming Sunday.
2. Choreography for Back To Basics debut's performance have not been completed.
3. Storyline and costume for Back to Basics have not been completed.
4. World Hip Hop Championship 2010 is getting nearer and I'm feeling the tense, pressure and the vibe already.
5. When school reopens, there is going to be UT1 again.
6. I need to finish at least one choreography by this Thursday to teach Back To Basics.
Yeah! Felt a bit better writing this list down! As of now, I'm going to strike off one by one after I'm done with it. Let's go self! You can do it.
Alright then, I'll continue sharing my life journey at night alright. :)
Meanwhile, I'm hungry and sleepy and I can't wait to eat. Where are you larh irritating RYEZAL!!!! ARRGGGH! hahahahhas!


No comments:

Post a Comment